Collection of Your Information
STEDI may collect personal information about you, including at the Stores or through your use of the Sites, the Apps or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites, the Apps or in the Stores. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about STEDI products and services or sign up to receive STEDI e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Downloading and using one of our mobile applications.
- Completing a profile or uploading information to the Sites or the Apps.
- Purchasing any product or service from STEDI, whether at a Store or through the Sites or the Apps.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to STEDI.
- Requesting information or assistance from STEDI. STEDI may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding STEDI products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
- Making use of STEDI free wifi system available in-store or at events.
If you have provided permission through your device to allow us to collect location information, STEDI may obtain pinpointed physical location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity. You are able to withdraw your permission for STEDI to acquire pinpointed location information from your device through your device settings, although STEDI does not control this process. The App may use the geo-location features of that application (GPS or network-based) to support your use of location-based tools such as locating classes, teachers and studios near you.
You will have the option to opt-out partially or completely from any of our Apps or withdraw any permission granted to STEDI, and in any such case, STEDI will destroy and permanently de-identify personal information it holds and has collected from your use of such Apps.
Like many websites, STEDI utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally unless you have otherwise provided STEDI with personal information.
Cookies help STEDI to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling STEDI to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting STEDI cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
STEDI collects transactional information and browses behaviour on our website. STEDI may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. STEDI uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. STEDI shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behaviour with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, STEDI uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that STEDI collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuses.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites, Apps or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by STEDI, please contact: [email protected]
Use of Your Personal information
Upon STEDI collection of your personal information, STEDI may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with STEDI including at the Stores, on or through the Sites or through the Apps or the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you in relation to your purchases or transactions, and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites, Apps and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage STEDI business, staff and operations;
- To verify your identity and information;
- To maintain and update our records;
- To detect and protect STEDI and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with STEDI policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving STEDI;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
For any other purpose to which you consent.
STEDI may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you and respond to your enquiries. Personal information collected by STEDI may be transferred to, stored and processed in the countries listed in Appendix A. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by law, STEDI will not be responsible under the laws of your country of residence for the conduct of any parties to whom STEDI discloses your personal information outside that country, and you may not be able to seek redress under those laws.
Disclosure of Your Information
STEDI may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom STEDI hires to provide services on STEDI behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about STEDI products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. STEDI will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to STEDI and/or on STEDI behalf. STEDI will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that STEDI is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving STEDI, you consent to your personal information and any other information STEDI may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to STEDI disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of STEDI business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by STEDI in accordance with applicable laws. STEDI holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at STEDI premises and with the assistance of service providers. However, STEDI will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for STEDI business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
If at any time, you prefer not to receive further promotional email communications from STEDI, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every promotional e-mail that is sent to you by STEDI. You also have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by CONTACTING US BY EMAIL.
Access and Correction
STEDI will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, STEDI will give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that STEDI holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, STEDI will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Klaviyo Privacy Notice (Marketing, EDMs, SMS)
ATTN: Customer Service
1/1 Magnesium Pl, Truganina
VIC 3029, Australia
STEDI takes your privacy concerns seriously. Where you express any concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and deal with your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.